How Much Does a PTA Make Per Year? Average PTA Salary?
The job outlook for physical therapist assistants (PTA) is fairly good as physical therapists are experiencing significantly increased attendance of patients, who mainly seek pain relief and rehabilitation. On average, a PTA earns $45,000 yearly and the salary differs owing to several factors such as job location and experience. Physical therapist assistants work in physical therapy centers, health care and rehabilitation units, and nursing homes. Graduation in an approved PTA program is enough to pursue a career as PTA, but a master’s degree in physical therapy is generally preferred. A PTA usually works under the supervision of a physical therapist. Their job involves lot of physical activities such as standing, lifting, bending and twisting.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price