How Much Does a PT Assistant Make Per Year? Average PT Assistant Salary?
Employment opportunities are available in plenty for physical therapy assistants. However, salary differs from one state to another, influenced by such factors as industry and location. PT assistants work as per the directives of a physical therapist. Using physical treatment procedures, a PTA helps patients to improve their mobility and get pain relief. PT assistants mostly work in hospitals, but they are employed in sizeable numbers in clinics and nursing homes also. El Paso, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Nashville, Los Angeles, Atlanta, San Diego, New York, Fort Lauderdale and Tacoma are the cities that offer high salary to physical therapy assistants. The average PT assistant salary is $45,000 yearly.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price