How Much Does a PFC Make Per Year? Average PFC Salary?
On average, a Private First Class (PFC) earns in the range of $30,000 to $50,000 annually. The salaries of PFCs are determined mainly by their rank and the type of allowances they are entitled to. In the US, PFC is a military rank held by junior enlisted persons, entering either the Marine Corps or the Army as pay grade E-1. In Marine Corps, PFC rank is under Lance Corporal, equivalent to NATO Grade OR-2. They are entitled for several allowances such as the family separation allowance, Hostile Fire Pay allowance, Imminent Danger Pay allowance and Combat allowance. The only pay that is taxable for a PFC is their basic pay.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price