How Much Does a PA Make Per Year? Average PA Salary?
The employment outlook for physician’s assistants (PA) are good, with a projected growth rate of 15% for the current decade. The relatively low educational requirement and high salary potential have created special interests in physician’s assistants’ careers. On average, a physician’s assistant earns $80,000 per year. They mostly work in hospitals, healthcare centers and physician’s offices. A bachelor’s degree in Science is the basic educational requirement, while a master’s degree is preferred. Physician’s assistant provides treatment to patients as directed by a physician. They also administer therapeutic procedures to patients. A PA typically completes a 2-year program to get licensed.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price