How Much Does a Music Therapist Make Per Year? Average Music Therapist Salary?
Music therapists have difficult jobs, like any other type of doctor. They have to plan, organize, and direct medically prescribed music therapy activities to help their patients. It is a fairly new medical therapy, so therefore much of it is experimental. This means that a music therapist has to be very creative, smart, and learned in both music, psychology, and medicine. In a year, music therapists make between $30,000 and $45,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price