How Much Does a Music Professor Make Per Year? Average Music Professor Salary?
Teaching music is one of the most rewarding of all jobs in the field of the arts, and a music professor can expect to earn between $50,000 and $65,000 per year. With the right degree and training there is plenty of scope for improving this annual salary too, and the pay may also depend on the location and individual circumstances of the job. Top music professors can command a salary of $70,000 and more in the right situation.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary