How Much Does a Music Producer Make Per Year? Average Music Producer Salary?
Music producers have the potential to earn massive amounts of money each year. On the higher end of the range, you can make about one million dollars per year or more. On the lower end, you could make $45,000. It usually depends on where you live. City producers usually make about 20% more than the ones who live in suburbs or the countryside. Music producers have to do most of the work for the artist to get their name out into the world.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price