How Much Does a Museum Director Make Per Year? Average Museum Director Salary?
Depending on which region they live in, museum directors can make quite a handful. It all depends on what museum they work for and what city they live in. Their salary ranges from about $40,000, Nashville, TN, to $60,000, New York City, NY. Their salary also depends on what kind of museum they work for. Art museums and science museums usually make more than the history ones, so therefore the director makes more too.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price