How Much Does a Mortgage Loan Officer Make Per Year? Average Mortgage Loan Officer Salary?
A mortgage loan officer is someone who has a great deal of responsibility in their day to day job and there are plenty of opportunities for people who wish to take up such a position. The average salary of a mortgage loan officer ranges between $35,000 and $45,000 per year, depending on the experience they have of the job and the level of qualification they can provide. With greater experience a mortgage loan officer can command a salary of around $48,000 or possibly more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary