How Much Does a Mormon Priest Make Per Year? Average Mormon Priest Salary
The Mormon Church does not have priests as such. Their local assemblies are called wards or branches where the members meet together on Sundays. The leader of such meetings, branch presidents, are not paid for their service. All the time spent by the leader or various other branch members is voluntary. Positions such as teachers, youth leaders, administrators and the like are also unpaid and they offer their help freely.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary