How Much Does a Microsoft Employee Make Per Year? Average Microsoft Employee Salary?
As one of the major success stories of the past couple of decades it is no surprise that Microsoft has people wanting to work for it. The ground-breaking company offers many different opportunities from simple clerical work through to advanced programming, and the average salary of a Microsoft employee – around the $62,200 mark – is determined by the actual job, the level of experience and the qualifications they bring to the post as well as their standing in the organization.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary