How Much Does a Mental Health Nurse Make Per Year? Average Mental Health Nurse Salary?
A mental health nurse is a vital part of any team and when it comes to finding the right one there are many to choose from. This is why the mental health nurse can easily earn as much as $50,000 with the right level of experience and qualifications, and when things are further down the line it is perfectly feasible that a mental health nurse could earn more than $55,000 in a given year. That the average mental health nurse can command such a salary is a reflection of the importance of the job, and many people choose this varied and interesting role as a career path.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary