How Much Does a Member of the Senate Make Per Year? Average Member of the Senate Salary?
When someone accedes to the level of member of senate they are becoming a very important part of society, and this is why the salary is commensurate with someone of such importance. A member of senate can earn as much as $174,000 - a salary that is impressive in anyone’s book – and the job itself is one that carries great responsibility and often excessive pressure. Many people who take on the job do so knowing that it is a lifetime commitment to the politics of the country and such a role can be punishing indeed if very rewarding.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary