How Much Does a Member of the House Make Per Year? Average Member of the House Salary?
A member of the house is a very important part of the political make up of the nation and, as a result, can command an impressive salary commensurate with a position of such great influence. With an average yearly salary of $174,000 the position of member of the house comes with great responsibility and there are many people who yearn for the job but only a few who manage to achieve it. Being a member of the house is not a position to be taken lightly, and this is another reason why such impressive salaries can be had.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary