How Much Does a Member of Parliament Make Per Year? Average Member of Parliament Salary?
A member of parliament is someone who is very important in the overall fabric of society and as such there is no surprise that such people command very impressive salaries. It is a desire of many people to achieve the level of a member of parliament but there are limited jobs, and this is why the best people end up in the job. With an average salary of $174,000 for a member of parliament the salary is commensurate to the skills and responsibilities involved.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary