How Much Does a Medical Technologist Make Per Year? Average Medical Technologist Salary?
A medical technologist performs a skilled job that need to be attained via qualifications and experience, and can expect to earn anywhere between $50,000 at the lower end of the pay scale and $65,000 for the more experienced. Salary can vary with the specific job and may also be subject to fluctuation thanks to location, but the job itself is a very varied and rewarding one that can be extremely satisfying for anyone looking for a worthwhile career.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary