How Much Does a Medical Surgical Nurse Make Per Year? Average Medical Surgical Nurse Salary?
The average salary for a medical surgical nurse can be anywhere between $40,000 and $45,000 depending on experience and relevant qualifications. Beginning at the lower end of the pay scale, a medical surgical nurse carries great responsibility and needs to be skilled in a number of different aspects of the job. With experience a surgical nurse can expect to earn in excess of $50,000 in the better paid jobs, and this will be dependent on the job itself and on location in some cases.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary