How Much Does a Medical Secretary Make Per Year? Average Medical Secretary Salary?
A medical secretary is an important part of the business of medicine and can be paid very well indeed. With a relevant degree or suitable training the medical secretary can expect to earn anywhere between $18,000 and $25,000 and this can increase to in excess of $30,000 with suitable further training and experience. Many medical secretaries command much higher salaries as they gain the experience necessary, and they can earn as much as $35,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary