How Much Does a Medical Representative Make Per Year? Average Medical Representative Salary?
Medical representatives are sought after across the country as they play a vital role in the organization that employs them. With the right training and qualifications an inexperienced representative can expect to earn between $75,000 and $90,000, and with experience gained this can become anywhere upwards of $100,000 per year. Being a medical representative carries great responsibility and the salary will reflect the size and reputation of the company involved. Salary may also be influenced by location.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary