How Much Does a Medical Records Technician Make Per Year? Average Medical Records Technician Salary?
A medical records technician plays a very important role in keeping things in good order and many people find it to be a very interesting and worthwhile job. The average salary for a medical records technician is in the region of $35,000, and this can vary greatly thanks to a number of factors. The location of the job and the specific details of employment will have an effect on annual salary, but a good medical records technician is invaluable and will be rewarded well.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary