How Much Does a Medical Receptionist Make Per Year? Average Medical Receptionist Salary?
A medical receptionist holds an important position as he or she is the first port of call for anyone needing treatment. With the right qualifications and training the post of medical receptionist can be very rewarding indeed, with a starting salary of around $20,000 being the norm and future earnings in excess of $27,000 very possible indeed for those with commensurate experience and knowledge. The exact salary earned will, clearly, depend upon the location and circumstances of employment.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary