How Much Does a Medical Office Specialist Make Per Year? Average Medical Office Specialist Salary?
In terms of annual salary a medical office specialist can expect to earn between $30,000 and $40,000 if entering the profession with the relevant degree or training. As a specialized position in a fast moving environment there is plenty of variety when it comes to the job and medical office specialists can expect a varied and rewarding career. With experience gained and further qualifications medical office specialists can command an annual salary of greater than $45,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary