How Much Does a Medical Malpractice Lawyer Make Per Year? Average Medical Malpractice Lawyer Salary?
The average salary of a medical malpractice lawyer depends on a number of influential factors, among them the individual terms of employment for the particular job as well as the level of qualifications and training that the employee is party to. With an average salary of anywhere between $45,000 and $60,000 a medical malpractice lawyer can be very well rewarded and it is a job that carries a great deal of responsibility in the medical field. With experience the annual salary can be in excess of $65,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary