How Much Does a Medical Laboratory Technician Make Per Year? Average Medical Laboratory Technician Salary?
As one of the key figures in the way a laboratory works, a medical laboratory technician can command an impressive salary. Beginning at around $37,000 - the salary for someone with a relevant degree and training – a medical laboratory technician can increase their salary with experience and, depending on the individual job and the circumstances of employment, may go on to earn as much as $49,000 per annum. Location and the actual employment terms can also influence salary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary