How Much Does a Medical Laboratory Assistant Make Per Year? Average Medical Laboratory Assistant Salary?
Medical lab assistants work in hospitals, clinics and laboratories. They mostly have to assist their superiors, but their individual responsibilities include running laboratory machinery, sterilizing equipment and prepare specimen samples. Lab assistants are usually payed between $20,000 and $40,000 every year. The next level beyond assistant is laboratory technologist which, although it increases your salary, you need to do another year of training and schooling.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price