How Much Does a Medical Interpreter Make Per Year? Average Medical Interpreter Salary?
Among the more interesting jobs in the medical field is that of a medical interpreter, and those people with relevant training and qualifications who choose to take up such a career can expect to earn in the region of $45,000. With further experience and additional qualifications the annual salary can be in excess of $60,000, and the top medical interpreters are very well rewarded. Salary can be influenced by the individual circumstances of employment and the location.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary