How Much Does a Medical Illustrator Make Per Year? Average Medical Illustrator Salary?
As a career choice the job of medical illustrator is a very specialized one, but this does not mean opportunities are rare. Indeed, with many publications needing skilled illustrators there is plenty of scope for employment in the field, and a good medical illustrator can command a salary of upwards of $60,000 per year given the right qualifications and skill set. With experience gained the salary level will naturally increase, and will also depend upon the individual circumstances of employment.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary