How Much Does a Medical Esthetician Make Per Year? Average Medical Esthetician Salary?
Some jobs require specific training of the highest order and that of the medical esthetician is one. A varied and interesting post, an esthetician can expect to command a salary of around $30,000 when starting with a relevant qualification, and with experience and further training this can increase to as much as $40,000 depending on the job itself and, in some cases, the location of employment. Top medical estheticians have a rewarding job that is also very lucrative.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary