How Much Does a Medical Coding Specialist Make Per Year? Average Medical Coding Specialist Salary?
The job of a medical coding specialist is one that involves a great deal of specialist skills and as such the annual salary commanded can be quite substantial. With the right qualifications, experience and training a medical coding specialist can expect to earn in excess of $31,000 and anywhere up to $40,000, depending on the individual circumstances of the job itself and other influencing factors. This rewarding and important job is one that offers great satisfaction and a commensurate salary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary