How Much Does a Medical Administrative Assistant Make Per Year? Average Medical Administrative Assistant Salary?
A medical administrative assistant is just one part of the essential parts in the running of any medical practice and plays a very important role. With relevant training and qualifications the average medical administrative assistant can earn around $30,000 and this will increase with experience. Many medical administrative assistants command greater salaries thanks to the location of their employment or simply due to the size of the place they work in, and with experience there is plenty to expect from this career.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary