How Much Does a Meat Cutter Make Per Year? Average Meat Cutter Salary?
An essential job, the meat cutter is a skilled worker who can accurately and efficiently carve meat with aplomb. The average salary for a meat cutter is estimated at around $30,000, while many more experienced and expert cutters can command salaries in excess of $37,000. Becoming a meat cutter may involve an apprenticeship with someone experienced in the art but can be a rewarding and involving, not to mention lucrative, career move.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary