How Much Does a Marriage Counselor Make Per Year? Average Marriage Counselor Salary?
A marriage counselor is a very important position to hold and one that can have great influence on the lives of others. Counselors need to be correctly qualified in order to give the help they provide and, in addition, to be experienced to a certain degree. The average marriage counselor can earn around $38,000 per year –a very good salary for such a rewarding job – and with experience this can exceed $45,000 in certain circumstances.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary