How Much Does a Marriage And Family Therapist Make Per Year? Average Marriage And Family Therapist Salary?
Becoming a marriage and family therapist is a career choice that involves a great deal of skill and one that demands experience and understanding of the job. To this end the qualifications that a therapist may need to have can differ depending on the actual job and terms of employment. The average salary of a marriage and family therapist works out at around $55,000 per year, and this can differ due to a number of factors as already mentioned.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary