How Much Does a MRI Tech Make Per Year? Average MRI Tech Salary?
MRI technicians have to be able to operate a huge magnetic resonance scanner. They have to do this carefully and correctly, which requires years of study and practice. There are several steps in scanning a patient. The first step is to type in the patient’s data into the machine. Next they transfer the images from the disk into the magnetic media. Finally, they develop the final film for the doctors to look at. Their salary can range anywhere from $54,000 to $75,000 per year.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price