How Much Does a Litigation Lawyer Make Per Year? Average Litigation Lawyer Salary?
Law is an exciting area to work in and the litigation lawyer has one of the most interesting and rewarding jobs of all. Dealing with a wide variety of cases the average litigation lawyer can expect to earn around $65,000 at the outset. This will, of course, increase with experience and as better qualifications are gained, and can rise to in excess of $100,000. Top litigation lawyers are very well paid indeed thanks to the many responsibilities that their job entails.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary