How Much Does a Life Flight Pilot Make Per Year? Average Life Flight Pilot Salary?
The specialist nature of the life flight pilot’s job means that he or she can earn a great deal of money if properly qualified and experienced. Beginning at around $55,000 per year, the annual salary of a life flight pilot can be as much as $70,000 depending on experience and the individual circumstances of employment, and this may be one of the most rewarding jobs of all that pilots can perform.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary