How Much Does a Life Flight Nurse Make Per Year? Average Life Flight Nurse Salary?
One of the more interesting and lesser known of jobs, the life flight nurse is nevertheless a valued member of society and one for whom many people can be thankful. There are many such people employed across the country and the average starting salary is around $55,000. Experience and qualifications can help this to rise beyond $95,000 per year as the top life flight nurses carry a great deal of responsibility in their day to day lives.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary