How Much Does a Legislative Assistant Make Per Year? Average Legislative Assistant Salary?
A legislative assistant performs a variety of functions independently and as a team. They help legislators in their regular works such as bills and hearings. The service term of legislative assistants normally lasts only till such time their bosses remain in office. Most US senators have 22 assistants, while members of the House of Representatives have a staff numbering 8. However, state legislators have much smaller staff strength to assist them in their works. A legislative assistant in the office of legislative legal services works with staff attorneys and other legal assistants. The average legislative assistant salary is $35,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price