How Much Does a Legal Officer Make Per Year? Average Legal Officer Salary?
There are many jobs in the law that are varied and rewarding and that of the legal officer is one such. A legal officer will shoulder a great deal of responsibility during his or her working day and as such a starting salary of $33,000 is available. With a related degree this can rise to between $40,000 and $48,000 and experience will also add to the potential earning ability of a legal officer. Bear in mind that the salary will vary between states and according to the company that employs you.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary