How Much Does a Legal Assistant Make Per Year? Average Legal Assistant Salary?
The job outlook for legal assistants is excellent as they find a lot of employment opportunities with attorneys, administrative law examiners and law specialists. The average salary of a legal assistant is $40,000 and the same may differ depending upon the location and experience. While the main duty of legal assistants is to prepare legal documents, they also perform research and analysis of routine legal problems. Legal assistants also assist in the preparation of legal contracts, deeds and leases as well as cases and hearings. They also conduct preliminary work in framing legal opinions. In general, legal assistants are expected to possess excellent ability to write and speak.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price