How Much Does a Legal Administrative Assistant Make Per Year? Average Legal Administrative Assistant Salary?
Of the many jobs available in the legal sector, the legal administrative assistant is one that is often overlooked. This important role is seen as a stepping stone to greater things by many, yet can be a rewarding and interesting career in its own right. An administrative assistant with a high school diploma can expect to earn between $35000 and $45000 per year while an experienced assistant with a relevant Bachelor of Arts degree may command in excess of $75000 per annum.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary