How Much Does a Leasing Consultant Make Per Year? Average Leasing Consultant Salary?
The average annual salary of a leasing consultant is $30,000. The income varies depending on several factors such as location and the type of property. Leasing consultants or leasing coordinators are responsible to lease residential properties, including apartments. Among the duties that a leasing consultant performs is to complete the lease forms and collect rental deposits upon signing of the lease. Unlike real estate agents and brokers, leasing consultants do not need a license. As regards education, a degree may help leasing consultants to quickly move up their career ladder.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price