How Much Does a Lawyer in USA Make Per Year? Average Lawyer in USA Salary?
In the USA the average salary of a lawyer can vary greatly. A lawyer will command a greater salary if he or she has experience and recognized qualifications. There are other aspects that influence the final salary, too, including location. Lawyers in the bigger cities will naturally earn more. As a general guide, the salary of a lawyer could be between $80,000 and $90,000 when all the factors are taken into account.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary