How Much Does a Lawyer in California Make Per Year? Average Lawyer in California Salary?
California offers many possible employment situations for a lawyer, and yet it is difficult to put a finger on the average salary of a lawyer in California. Lawyers earn a given amount according to the level of qualifications and experience they have, and one beginning a career with the relevant degree can expect to be paid around $75,000. With further experience and qualifications gained an annual salary of around $90,000 is entirely possible while the top California lawyers may command more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary