How Much Does a Law Clerk Make Per Year? Average Law Clerk Salary?
The average salary of a law clerk depends on a number of factors, among them are the individual circumstances of employment and the location, as well as relevant qualifications and experience. A law clerk at the beginning can expect a salary of between $70,000 and $80,000 while greater experience and qualifications gained could see this rise to in excess of $90,000 in time. Also, there may be differences in possible earnings as a result of the location of the job.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary