How Much Does a Kroger Store Manager Make Per Year? Average Kroger Store Manager Salary?
Kroger company is one of the largest grocery retailers in the US with reported annual sales to the tune of about $80 billion. It is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and has several branches in many states with store formats that include grocery and multi-department stores, convenience stores and mall jewelry stores. The store managers at Kroger really serve a lot in ensuring a longstanding partnership between the customers and the Kroger family of stores. They hold several responsibilities including overall maintenance of the store, customer service and handling of day to day cash. Kroger store managers must have proficient knowledge in office administration and accounts, besides possessing decision-making skills. The average Kroger store manager salary is $59,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price