How Much Does a Key Holder Make Per Year? Average Key Holder Salary?
On average, a key holder earns $54,000 yearly. The income may vary depending on factors such as location and experience. The main responsibility of a key holder is opening and closing a store in the absence of manager. In general, they are also employees in a retail setting, but are entrusted with additional responsibilities of management such as handling cash and training and motivating other staff members. They also serve as a liaison between the staff and the management. Key holders are expected to be available at all times, including any emergency.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price