How Much Does a Kentucky State Senator Make Per Year? Average KY State Senator Salary?
The Kentucky State Senate is the upper house of the Kentucky State Legislature. Kentucky has 38 state senators. As of 2010, a Kentucky state senator is paid $186.73 per day. In addition, legislators receive $119 per day per diem to 110% of the federal rate. To become a Kentucky state senator, a candidate should have necessarily attained the age of 30 years, be a citizen of the state, and must have resided in the state 6 years preceding an election. Regular sessions are convened on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in January. The Governor is empowered to convene additional sessions depending upon the situation.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price