How Much Does a Kentucky Fried Chicken Franchise Make Per Year? Average Kentucky Fried Chicken Franchise Income/Earnings/Profit?
Kentucky Fried Chicken (or KFC) is one of the largest restaurant chains in the world with franchises in over 80 countries. Those who own more than one franchise usually make higher margin of profits. A KFC franchisee emerges successful when the required skill and experience is possessed and starts the store in the ideal location. To become a KFC franchise owner, one has to spend $1 million to $2 million as start up costs, with an ongoing royalty of 4% and advertising fee of 5%. The average franchise fee is $25,000 and the franchise training is about 10 to 16 weeks. The average annual earning of a KFC franchise is $80,000 to $100,000, accounting to about 15 to 20% of the average annual sales.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price