How Much Does a KFC Franchise Make Per Year? Average KFC Franchise Income/Earnings/Profit?
Franchising is a fantastic opportunity to try with the KFC Corporation, which is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain. The average annual earning of a KFC franchisee is in the range of $80,000 to $100,000. The income depends on a host of factors, primary among them being location and size of the firm, besides experience in the field of fast food industry. The minimum investment to own a KFC franchise is in the range of $1 million to $2 million with a royalty fee of 4% and advertising fee of 5%. KFC is specialized in food items such as Honey BBQ Wings, Colonel Crispy strips with home-side styles and freshly-made chicken sandwiches. On average, the 7-decade-old KFC outlets are serving 12 million customers every day around the globe.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price